Peer Recovery Specialist
After serving as a paramedic for 22 years, Leslie began working in the recovery field in 2018. Leslie was motivated by her own life experience in becoming a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist. She is committed to providing support and resources to others seeking assistance, as well as supporting family members impacted by addiction.
- Anne Arundel County Community College, Associates of Applied Science in Addictions Counseling
- Residential Treatment – Serenity Acres Treatment Center, Crownsville, MD
- Emergency Room/Crisis – Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
- Women & Children Labor & Delivery – Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD
- Urgent Care/Crisis – Anne Arundel County Department of Health
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist